+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading global professional services and technology company, certified as a Great Place to Work. They provide services and software that help several large organisations manage their non-employee workforce. Working with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organisations, they deliver value by engaging and managing the non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk and compliance.
As an In-house Consultant MSP, you will be the partner advising customers on their recruitment and capacity issues. In this dynamic and versatile position, you will work at the client’s location, where you will be the face of their services on a daily basis.
Job Profile forIn-house Consultant MSP
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build new networks to increase the chance of finding a suitable candidate
- Clarify the customer’s requirements in order to find, select and offer the best candidates through the suppliers (such as secondments, temporary employment agencies and freelancers)
- Maintain active daily contact with the supplier network and manage the entire recruitment process
- Come up with fresh ideas and a surprising approach to realise the demands of the customers
Candidate Profile for In-house Consultant MSP
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- A completed Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of work experience as an intermediary or recruiter focused on IT profiles
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations, developments and trends in the industry
- Know how to bring supply and demand together, combined with decisiveness and persuasiveness
- Able to prioritise and work in an organised manner
- Comfortable in a dynamic setting and know how to make added value visible to customers and network
- Proactive, flexible team player with a ‘do’ mentality
- Strong self-drive with excellent knowledge of the industry and a service-oriented attitude
What Our Client Offers
- Pension benefits and additional medical contribution
- 31 vacation days per year
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Positive and international work environment
- Initial training is provided
- Opportunity to attend seminars and other events
- Various social and sporting activities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team