+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the most prestigious, fast-growing leaders in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia.
With a growing international team in Almere, the company is now looking for an experienced In-house Sales Coordinator to join the company.
Job Profile for In-house Sales Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with dealers through open, transparent, and interactive communication
- Proactively handle customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives and following up to ensure resolution
- Manage and coordinate the order cycle to ensure timely and accurate processing of orders
- Complete and coordinate all the necessary administrative tasks related to (but not limited to) e.g., specification change requests, shipping/delivery schedules, customer complaints, insurance claims, letters of credits, credit notes, etc.
- Ensure all the necessary sales invoices are completed, processed, and issued at month end for the financial month-end closure
- Maintain accurate dealer records
- Visit dealers to communicate updates, provide support and training
- Actively promote the brand by assisting/representing the company at exhibitions, trade fairs/ dealer meetings, etc.
Candidate Profile for In-house Sales Coordinator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- MBO+ or HBO degree
- 3 years of work experience in customer service, supply chain
- Proficient with: MS Office, working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system and CRM)
- Familiar with logistics and supply chain processes
- Good coordinating skills, strong and effective communication skills, time management, and organisational skills
- Possess a pro-active mindset, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-driven environment
- Have a hands-on mentality and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively with little supervision
What Our Client Offers
- Travel cost reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team