+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the most prestigious, fast-growing leaders in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia. With a growing international team in Almere, the company is now looking for an experienced In-House Sales Coordinator (Excavator Division) to join the company.
Job Profile for In-House Sales Coordinator (Excavator Division)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional business service attitude and appropriate communication towards dealers and third parties at all times
- Build and maintain sustainable customer-focused relationships and trust with dealers through open, transparent, and interactive communication
- Respond promptly to inquiries and requests
- Handle proactively customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow to ensure resolution
- Escalate customer complaints to internal/external stakeholders and the In-House Sales Manager where necessary
- Provide administrative sales support to the Business Managers (external sales) in order for them to improve their productivity whilst on the road thereby contributing to achieve sales targets
- Complete all the necessary administrative tasks related to (but not limited) e.g. accurate registration of orders and specifications, shipping/delivery schedules, customer complaints, insurance claims, letter of credits and credit notes, etc.
- Ensure all the necessary monthly sales invoices are completed, processed, and issued in time for the financial month’s end closing
- Look out for issues and challenges and proactively discuss them, and propose improvement ideas
- Maintain accurate dealer records
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis, regarding orders, production schedules, shipping/delivery dates, invoicing, payments, release of machines, etc.
- Support the finance department with collating and preparation of documentation necessary for issuing of credit notes/cash backs and Letters of Credit
- Follow up, monitor, and check that advance-payment invoices are paid for, prior to release of machines
- Travel regularly – visits to dealers for trainings and support, active promotion and representation of the brand at Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Dealer Meets, Events, Open Houses and others
Candidate Profile for In-House Sales Coordinator (Excavator Division)
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Able to work in a multicultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, friendly, flexible and well-organised
- Able to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Patient and customer-focused problem solver
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multicultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional annual bonus
- Training sections
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team