Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Are you Scandinavian? Are you looking for a sales and service representative job? Do you want to work in a great friendly hardworking team? Our client is one of the world’s top cruise lines, sailing to destinations all over the globe. They are currently expanding their Scandinavian Inbound Sales and Service Team.
When you want to have a great training and really want to feel part of a team. When you are passionate about customer service and love to sell great cruise packages! Then look no further.
For each Scandinavian language you speak you will earn an extra €0.23 cents per hour.
Job Profile for Inbound Sales and Service Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking the potential customer through the sales process from booking the cruise itself, to flights, hotels, transfers and other add-ons
- Servicing existing bookings with changes, corrections, add-ons and payments
- Willing to work in an international 3 brands, 3 languages, 4 different departments and serve both direct and trade callers
- Willing to accomplish high performance standards as our client is selling an expensive product (average value per booking is around €3,000)
- Working in 5-10 different (reservation) systems
Candidate Profile for Inbound Sales and Service Representative
- Must be fluent in English and Norwegian and/or Swedish and/or Danish language, both written and spoken
- Able to work between 32 and 40 hours a week – also open to 24 hours per week.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Able to relate to customers and you can use key sales techniques to realize sales results
- Excellent commercial and communicative skills
- In possession of a Dutch social security number and work permit for this vacancy (if needed)
What Our Client Offers
- Full time training for 4 weeks from Monday until Friday from 09:00 until 17:30. Due to training and coaching, fulltime availability during the first 7 weeks is required
- Flexible working hours from Monday until Friday from 08:00 until 20:00 and on Saturday from 09:30 until 17:30
- Full reimbursement of public transport when you live more than 10 km from the office. When driving you receive €0.19 km when you live more than 10 km.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team