Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Do you want to be part of a young, eco- friendly, international team who enjoys working together to deliver exceptional service? We are currently looking for an Inbound Technical Support Advisor for one of our clients, a provider of charging units for electrical vehicles.
Are you ready to be passionate about the product(s) and be highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service? During this role, you will build a rapport with current and repeated customers about the brand and product(s).
If you are interested, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Inbound Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support their customers with queries and technical issues regarding the usage of the charging units
- Handle customer enquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service
Candidate Profile for Inbound Technical Support Advisor
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Desire to learn new tasks/skills quickly, basic computer knowledge/software knowledge is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and stress management skills are a must
- Customer service oriented
- Desire to be future proof-minded
- Availability to work 24/7
- Proactive and flexible attitude is required (e.g. working on weekends, nightshifts and Bank Holidays)
- Open minded and have a positive attitude
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly to customers
What Our Client Offers
- An exciting full-time job in a dynamic international environment
- Fully paid training
- Irregularity hour bonus
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Yearly merit review
- Attendance bonus system (700 euro yearly)
- Referral bonus system (700 euro per referred candidate)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by public transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Sports and game activities
- The employee of the month and employee of the year
- Office parties with food, drinks and DJ
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team