+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious global leader in the integrated energy and chemical industry, is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
The team is responsible for protecting the organisation from threats and comply with the specific regulations and laws, so it can continue to provide uninterrupted services to the mother company. They are also overseeing processes such as Governance, Risk Management & Compliance, and IT Business Continuity, ensuring that organisational activities, like managing IT operations, are aligned in a way that supports the business goals.
Job Profile for Information Security Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Have a thorough understanding of security protocols and standards such as SSL, TLS, IPsec, and others
- Understand network security concepts such as firewalls, DLP, virtual private networks (VPNs), etc.
- Resolve complex problems and incidents by developing innovative solutions
- Keep the appropriate parties informed of progress on the problem resolution
- Have knowledge of programming languages such as Python to build automated security systems and scripts
- Be aware of security testing tools and techniques, such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and risk analysis
- Work with IT infrastructure systems or cloud services and know how they work (Microsoft 365, VMware, etc.)
- Work with SIEM, SOAR, UEBA, DLP and other security tools
- Be familiar with various network and host-based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network and host-based
- Work with a variety of operating system experience, Windows/Linux/Unix in a functional capacity
Candidate Profile for Information Security Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer science, Management Information Technology (MIS). Engineering and Mathematics diplomas/knowledge are strongly preferred
- 5 years of work experience in computing environments or Data Networking fields, preferably in cybersecurity
- Able to quickly respond and adjust to changing priorities along with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrate ability to proactively research and address emerging cybersecurity technologies
- Experience developing systems using end-user programming tools and offering support and advice to end-users
- Able to develop and implement policies and procedures related to how business systems are meeting business requirements
- Experience providing technical expertise on computer application projects
- Experience performing or overseeing system applications analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement
- Able to develop or ensure that applications are developed in compliance with architectural standards, established practices and company policies and procedures
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Have every second Friday off (company-wide)
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Subsidised canteen
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team