Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a start-up tech company specialising in carrier cargo, is looking for an Inside Sales Manager in Amsterdam.
This is a commercial role in the logistic-tech industry that gives the opportunity to work with people as well as numbers; the Inside Sales Manager will work closely with Customer Success Managers and the operations team, with main responsibility to lead, coach and train the Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Manager will act as a consultant in their own area, advising both their team and customers.
Job Profile for Inside Sales Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain positive on-going business relationships with current clients
- Coach, train and develop the Inside sale team to be the best in class
- Develop accounts and work closely with the sales and operations teams to help define the best possible sales strategies
- Prospect new customer accounts and understand their logistics needs, price requirements and what benefits the company can offer them
- Pipeline management, forecasting and Account Planning
- Provide a monthly forecast; ensure deal and customer data is up to date as well as ensuring all accounts are set up correctly
- Manage the leads database
- Build out the team with Inside Sales representatives
- Manage the internal CRM
Candidate Profile for Inside Sales Manager
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics Manufacturing/ International Business degree, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of inside sales experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of building, training and managing a team
- Have commercial and ambitious personality
- Have passion for the service needs of customers and transportation partners
- Well-built and established scalable sales processes in previous roles
- Working experience in a start-up environment and an agile work methodology is preferred
- Have experience with CRM software
- Analytical and critical thinking
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Generous monthly allowance for travel and food expenses
- Access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday celebrations
- Weekly Yoga in the office and optional company holidays and team building activities
- International and diverse team all with a passion to make the world a better place
- In-house gym membership
- Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team