+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a successful dynamic technology business operating in the telecommunications industry. They enable enterprises and service providers to build and operate all-IP voice networks for delivering unified communications, contact centres and hosted business services, whether in the cloud or on premises.
We’re now looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to join their team and take part in managing inside sales operations in the Benelux and Nordics.
Job Profile for Inside Sales Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- From customer support to quotation preparation and planning, you will support the entire sales process in the Benelux and Nordics region with our distribution and reseller partners
- Advise on the selection of suitable IT products and standard solutions, including product-related services, considering and qualifying the customer’s requirements
- After familiarisation, you will gradually build up your own customer base and make personal appointments with and at your customers
- Tracking and clarification of proposals and purchasing orders
- Logistics and other tasks together with the responsible departments in the HQ for handling with our distribution partners
- Track outstanding invoices
- Active support of Benelux and Nordics sales promotions, as well as support for our local marketing team
Candidate Profile for Inside Sales Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have a commercial or technical apprenticeship or a comparable course of study
- 5 years’ experience with manufacturers or system integrators in the IT industry, as well as initial work experience in internal sales in the ICT industry
- Enjoys exciting IT technologies
- Open and assertive salesperson who doesn’t shy away from personal contact
- Used to working independently and excel at delivering structured and organised results
- Ready to work both in the Almere office and from home
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- 24 vacation days
- Laptop and peripheral IT equipment is provided
- Opportunity to work for a highly-innovative company, a leader in its industry
- A chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team