Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
The logistics industry is ripe for digital disruption and our client is ready to shake things up. Being a vibrant, fast-moving Start-up linked to the world’s largest container shipping company based out of The Hague, their goal is to change the industry fast with their people and product, sparking profound digital transformation. In order to achieve their ambitions they are looking for an Inside Sales Representative, Dutch speaker, that will assist them in the Dutch market.
Our client have an ambitious vision of simplifying Freight Forwarding to a degree where everybody – no matter their background – can book freight forwarding services, online and with only a few clicks. They will achieve this by creating an excellent user experience with simplicity for the user in the core.
Their team is a very dynamic and fast growing, being one of the best and brightest across fields, from industry experts, to experience designers, to developers. And they are all united by a single mindset – one that encourages creativity, risk-taking, and a “take charge” attitude.
Job Profile for Inside Sales Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enable a wow-experience for our customers by guiding them through the booking process (from account creation to quote sharing)
- Analyse your market with an eye to segmentation best fitting their current offering
- Use the market analysis to find new leads and customers, via multiple channels (i.e. online, phone calls)
- Support the Customer Care team in solving unexpected situations, sharing and applying your commercial knowledge
- Actively support the Sales Crew (i.e. booking appointments, preparing quotes, creating new accounts) in building a strong pipeline and an even stronger conversion ratio therein
- Update the data in our CRM and tracking tools
Candidate Profile for Inside Sales Representative
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken, fluency in Spanish would be an advantage
- Up to 5 years’ experience in sales
- Experience on freight forwarding or shipping is a big plus, otherwise you will have training
- Used to several tools and channels to communicate with customers and you feel comfortable with them
- Envision the positive difference that to their freight forwarding customers and will help them bring this opportunity to as many them as fast as possible
- Desire to have a fresh start with a great offering to prove yourself
- Able to take ownership, communicate excellently online, guide others through the process and build relationships
- Highly motivated, driven by positive energy and results driven, and always being able to sell the value instead of the price
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to participate on the most exciting Corporate Start-up disrupting the Freight Forwarding industry with people and technology
- Work as spokesperson for the clients’ mission to make shipping simple, helping shape them into a commercial success
- Recognition of your work from the top leadership of our the client and their Group
- Integrate a team that is young in spirit, ambitious but also experienced, in a multicultural environment handling a multinational business
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team