Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring an Inside Sales Specialist to join their team in Schiphol.
The Services Team aims at better understanding their clients’ businesses and at assisting them in their digital transformation projects. The Inside Sales Specialist would be responsible for the portfolio of Support services renewal contracts (accounts), as well as for providing sales support to the direct sales force.
Job Profile for Inside Sales Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that the Support contracts of clients are renewed for another year and, whenever possible, grown with additional services
- Work with the Delivery team to understand what growth potential, but also risks, exist to the contract prior to the renewal date
- Prepare the Support renewals by:
- Communicating with the Delivery team to understand any risks or issues regarding the contracts
- Preparing the contracts according to the (new) terms, conditions, and pricing
- Working with the Service Centre to ensure contracts are compliant
- Managing the internal systems accordingly
- Occasionally contacting clients over the phone to ensure the renewal process goes smoothly and all details are clarified
- At quarter-end, support the direct Sales team with finalising contracts and updating systems with the final agreements
- Be responsible for a client portfolio consisting of service contracts that are scheduled to end in FY20
Candidate Profile for Inside Sales Specialist
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Experience working with IT services contracts (general knowledge on closing service contracts, scoping, etc.) is a must
- Experience in sales (Sales Forecasting, funnel management, systems updates) is required
- Excellent administrative skills and great attention to detail
- Commercial attitude, combined with catering for the clients’ needs is essential
- Able to work independently and to take initiative
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Willing to learn, not afraid to ask questions or ask for help
What Our Client Offers
- Laptop & Mobile
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Bonus based on quota achievement
- Café on location
- Great learning opportunity – coaching and trainings from the manager and other team members
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team