+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform, streamed in millions of households around the world. We are looking for an Integrated Planning Coordinator to join their team in Amsterdam.
If you are passionate about using business context to optimise workflows and work with internal and external cross-functional partners, then we are searching for you!
You will work within the EMEA team of Integrated Planners that cooperates closely with Content and Marketing teams. Together you will coordinate the EMEA slate to the rest of the world and collaborate on marketing campaigns that will be presented globally. The focus of the team members based in Amsterdam is on the following regions: France, Italy, MENA, Turkey, DACH, Sub Saharan Africa, Nordics, and Benelux. The team is focused on priorities planning, long-lead, identify big bets, work on early positioning and cross-functional strategy alignment for our top tier titles. The teams also have to make sure that global/multi-country campaigns match the different cultures and markets.
Job Profile for Integrated Planning Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Track performance of designated titles (series) pre and post-launch and highlight any outliers
- Project management including build agendas, populate decks, organise and update different assignment sheets
- Maintain close relationships with counterparts on cross-functional teams in order to consistently communicate slate updates in regular forums
- Partner with Country Marketing teams around the world in the internal title prioritisation workflow – help in crafting internal title slate presentations followed by help in findings analysis
- Help project manage importing Brand initiatives to the region
- Seek ways to optimise workflows and current ways of working
Candidate Profile for Integrated Planning Coordinator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3 – 5 years of experience in strategic or planning Marketing role from an agency or client background
- Excellent Project Management skills, with extreme attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets with a knack to tell a story through data
- Able to support workflow optimisation, identify gaps and opportunities that need to be solved, and suggest solutions and improvements
- A global IQ and/or is familiar with working with teams from different regional markets and is comfortable in collaborating with diverse, geographically dispersed teams
- Able to deal with and work in ambiguity and constant change
- A natural team player who is comfortable speaking up and sharing Point Of Views (POVs) in larger settings
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team