Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for an Internal Audit & Compliance Assistant to join their international team in Almere.
You will be responsible for managing the finance and account processes for the European branch and its subsidiaries. The position requires to process financial transactions/payments, complying with the company’s auditing rules and national regulations.
Please note that this is a part-time position (24h – 32h per week), however full-time is optional in the future. The salary above is based on full-time 40 h/w and it will be pro-rated based on the working hours.
Job Profile for Internal Audit & Compliance Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in internal audits
- Participate and initiate improvement projects on IA and Compliance
- Support our client in audit requirements
- Signal (new) risks and propose solutions
- Support daily Finance tasks
- Support their projects with in-depth expertise in Finance
- Support the company’s branches regarding Internal Audit and Compliance
Candidate Profile for Internal Audit & Compliance Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- Additional experience in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry is an advantage
- Excellent reporting and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Discrete and confidential attitude and behaviour
- Exceptional communication skills
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance based bonus, and an additional compulsory annual bonus
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team