+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international Client is a global Fortune 500 company leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
The company has an ambition to be #1 in the B2B segment in The Benelux, in line with the company’s worldwide goals and market position. Supporting these goals is a key element in the assignment for an Internal Sales Representative Mid-Market who wants to think ahead, ask questions, don’t settle for the standard, and realise creative ideas.
Job Profile for Internal Sales Representative Mid-Market
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Make pro-active sales calls and activities to new customers in an average of 4 hours per day
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met
- Find new business opportunities
- Work together with partners in demand generation and marketing initiatives
- Weekly status reporting, forecasting and business planning vs. target
- Make metric-driven plans to grow the company’s market share
- Collaborate with the Channel and small and mid-size businesses to gain support and approval for local segment strategy and growth planning
Candidate Profile for Internal Sales Representative Mid-Market
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent, STEM Sciences
- Proven, successful B2B commercial experience (2-3 years). Able to acquire and develop new customers
- Experience in the Technology sector (preferred; PC/IT hardware, services)
- Channel, distribution and/or direct sales knowledge
- Excellent presentation and digital communication skills
- Expert in new customer engagement, deal generation and closing
- Have solid analytical and planning skills
- Team player, persistent and can-do attitude, and winner
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- Work from home opportunity
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A Non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- International and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team