Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Are you looking for an internship opportunity to kick start your career in the Netherlands? We have an opening in The Hague as a Marketing Intern.
Blue Lynx is a niche multilingual recruitment, contracting and HR solutions consultancy in the Netherlands. We have two offices in The Hague and Amsterdam but we work as one big happy team, and we are growing. We are looking for a dynamic, fun and hardworking super intern to come and work in our Marketing team. When you want to work for a close knit team of internationals and locals who have a passion for recruitment and HR then look no further. We need you!
Please note: This internship is only available to students who are currently studying within the Netherlands. Due to Dutch regulations we cannot offer an internship to anyone else.
Job Profile for Marketing Intern
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support creation and execution of outbound marketing campaigns
- Page creation and SEO work
- Update marketing calendar
- Assist with social media and blog
- Write professional articles for website and LinkedIn
- Help write company Brand manual
- Provide general marketing administrative support as necessary which may include organising meetings, data entry
- Help develop company video branding
- Participate in bi-weekly team planning meetings
Candidate Profile for Marketing Intern
- Fluent English (another other language(s) is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Excellent organisation skills and experience with project management
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Studying BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, or related.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, WordPress
- High expectations for quality
- Some marketing experience preferred
What We Offer
- A friendly, international working environment where you will be part of a friendly team who really care
- In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals you will also receive ongoing in-house training regarding effective sales techniques. This will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for a future in Business Development/Sales
- A unique experience with project, people and quality management in a very international environment
- A great learning opportunity in a developing organisation that is used to having interns
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues
- Financial remuneration of €200.00 during first month, as per second month €400.00 (when doing a good job)
- Travel expenses covered up to €100.00 per month depending on the place of residence
- Monthly company bonus structure (including interns)
Please send your CV in English (Word format) and motivation letter to:
Stephanie Yunez – Recruitment Support and Researcher – stephanie @bluelynx.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team