Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Are you looking for an internship opportunity to kick start your career in the Netherlands?
We have an exciting opening in The Hague as a Recruitment Sales Intern. Blue Lynx is a niche multilingual recruitment, contracting and HR solutions consultancy in the Netherlands. We have two offices in The Hague and Amsterdam, and we work as one big and growing happy team.
Behind every great sales professional is a great mentor. You will get a one on one mentoring program enabling you to learn the art of sales. We need you to give 110% commitment to this internship you will get the same back. You will be part of a hardworking, focused team that works hard and laughs hard. This is a great opportunity to learn, work, excel and be part of a truly great team.
Please note: This internship is only available to students who are currently studying within the Netherlands. Due to Dutch regulations we cannot offer an internship to anyone else.
Job Profile for Internship – Recruitment Sales
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Acquire new customers via telephone
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting key clients/prospects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Assist with and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the daily growth and development of our company
- Work closely with the Sales Manger
- Sales Force and bespoke systems
Candidate Profile for Internship – Recruitment Sales
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken, another language is an advantage
- Should be ambitious, personable, committed and willing to hustle
- Good telephone manner – comfortable making cold calls
- Able to handle rejection and love success
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Interest in building a career in Sales
What We Offer
- An international working environment where you will be part of a friendly team who really care
- In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals you will also receive ongoing in-house training regarding effective sales techniques. This will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for a future in Business Development/Sales
- A unique experience with project, people and quality management in a very international environment
- A great learning opportunity in a developing organisation that is used to having interns
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues
- Financial remuneration of €200.00 for first month (for a full time employment), as per second month €400.00 (when doing a good job)
- Travel expenses covered up to €100.00 per month depending on the place of residence
- Monthly company bonus structure (including interns)
Please send your CV in English (Word format) and motivation letter to:
Stephanie Yunez – Team Lead Recruitment Support– stephanie @bluelynx.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team