Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client provides an exclusive service in the development, logistics and marketing of software and other intellectual property for a global oilfield service company. They are looking for an Invoicing and ERP Administrator to join their team in The Hague.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will have the chance to join an enthusiastic team and have a diverse work day?
Then we invite you to apply today.
Job Profile for Invoicing and ERP Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Invoicing using semi-automated processes
- Assists with resolving invoicing issues with customers worldwide
- Reporting from various systems as required for operational purposes
- Monitoring of Interfaces between systems
- Relevant procedural updates required to ensure a smooth operational workflow
- Billing application testing, documenting and reporting
- Maintaining Master Data System
- Preparing data and support processes for bulk orders and fixes
- Liaising between users and developers
Candidate Profile for Invoicing and ERP Administrator
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- HBO or equivalent (Bachelor degree)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Basic database query and reporting skills in SQL present or to be developed
- Visual Studio knowledge and ERP system understanding is also an advantage
- Basic financial understanding, experience with software user testing and error reporting are an asset
- Initiative and problem solving
- Good analytical skills
- Accurate, flexible, service orientated, knowledge sharing, assumes responsibility and a hands-on mentality
- Works well in an international environment, a team player
What Our Client Offers
- An international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Informal work environment
- Travel expenses reimbursed
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team