+31 (0)70 338 4416
Our client provides technical support to one of the leading oilfield service companies by supplying technology, project management, and information solutions that optimise performance. They are looking for an Invoicing & ERP Administrator who has a systematic approach, prides themselves on being accurate and has good time management skills to join their team in the Hague.
Job Profile for Invoicing & ERP Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Invoice using semi-automated processes
- Assist with resolving invoicing issues with customers worldwide
- Report from various systems, as required for operational purposes
- Monitor Interfaces between systems
- Ensure a smooth operational workflow using relevant procedural updates
- Billing application testing, documenting and reporting
- Maintain Master Data System
- Prepare data and support processes for bulk orders and fixes
- Liaise between users and developers
- Run activity and management reports, when requested
- Perform data analysis and data processing for billing purposes
Candidate Profile for Invoicing & ERP Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- HBO equivalent or higher (Bachelor’s degree)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Good understanding of ERP systems
- Basic financial understanding
- Experience with software user testing and error reporting is an asset
- Knowledge of SQL databases is a plus
- Creative, initiative, and good analytical skills
- Accurate, flexible, service orientated, knowledge sharing, and a hands-on mentality
- Work well in an international environment, team player
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time employment
- Travel costs reimbursement
- An international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Informal work environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team