Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in the oil and gas industry, is looking for an IT Auditor to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
In this role, you will work with people on different management levels and report directly to the Chief Internal Auditor.
Please note that 10-15% of your time will be business travel.
Job Profile for IT Auditor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide Business and IT Management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Universe and IT Risk Assessment at the Company Level under the oversight of the Chief Auditor; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus on
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and/or Audit Committees. These include:
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data centre), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyse data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in operational / financial audits
Candidate Profile for IT Auditor
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Computer Science, IT, Computer Information Systems, IT Risk Management/Governance and/or related field)
- 8 or more years of relevant IT background experience
- Must have a certification in Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certification Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) is highly desired
- Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit – internal audit or external auditing firm
- Progressive achievement in one or more of the traditional IT disciplines
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods
- Experience with technology domains including aspects of operating systems, SAP and/or database administration, software development, networking and cloud computing
- Leader oriented
- Team Player
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation is required
- Attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business culture
- Big Four Accounting Firm experience is an advantage
- Experience with IT Operations is desirable
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Vacation allowance and a 13th month salary
- Pension plan based on a Defined Contribution Pension Plan with an Employee contribution of 4%
- Discretionary Incentive plan based on company and individual performance rating
- A €46.00 (gross) employer contribution when participating in the company’s collective health insurance scheme (currently ONVZ)
- 24 holiday days, plus 26 additional Fridays off (the company is closed every other Friday)
- Company paid 1st class NS Business card/HTM public transport subscription or 0.19ct/km when commuting by car (During the probation period, commuting allowance will be calculated based on €0.19 per kilometre. Only after successful completion of the probation period incumbent will receive NS/HTM subscription)
- Optional employer subsidised gym membership
- Company doctor
- Subsidised canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team