+31 (0)70 311 7822
Operating in more than 136 locations and 72 maintenance facilities throughout 18 European countries, our client is Europe’s leading equipment services provider for fleet operators in the transportation and logistics industries. They specialise in leasing, rental, maintenance, and repair, as well as other value-added services for B2B transport equipment.
We are looking for an IT Product Manager to help their business realise the capabilities of data analytics and data science.
The IT Product Manager is responsible for continuous improvement activities associated with IT products within the organisation. Supporting the IT Portfolio Leads, this wide-ranging role focuses on documenting, recommending, and executing the Product Vision and Roadmap, ensuring clear, agreed functional requirements that are translated by technical architects into robust technical designs, facilitating high-quality test and acceptance processes, driving the effective transition to operational service, and maintaining/reporting Product Backlog status.
Job Profile for IT Product Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take ownership of defined products within the overall portfolio
- Interface and engage with internal customers to build productive relationships
- Liaise with on-shore and off-shore technical teams about technical solutions and development activities
- Work directly with the development team(s) to design, schedule, and manage product releases
- Administer product management tools, such as new idea lifecycle development, issue tracking, road mapping, ideation, and wireframing
- Present analysis, recommendations, and status updates at product Steerco meetings with senior stakeholders
- Ensure that all phases of product releases have the correct level of documentation (build artefacts etc.) and are properly communicated to IT and business stakeholders
- Facilitate the test/fix cycle and drive end user testing and acceptance
- Create a process of extracting relevant information and analysing data to make product business-driven decisions – product feedback, opportunities, issues, workload etc.
- Ensure successful “transition to service” into the Business As Usual (BAU) support model through a defined hyper-care period and handover to the IT Service Desk
- Liaise with other IT Product Managers and Portfolio Leads
- Communicate with other technology stakeholders, e.g. BI, Telematics, Commercial
- Drive productivity and process improvements on assigned projects
- Maintain and communicate the Product Backlog, prioritising and sequencing the Backlog in line with agreed processes and Roadmap priorities
Candidate Profile for IT Product Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in other European languages is advantageous
- Relevant experience working in an IT application solutions environment
- Managing product development across all aspects of the development lifecycle. A solid track record of delivering produce enhancements in a complex organisation using a recognised methodology
- Data analysis knowledge
- Demonstrable capability to assimilate and retain business/system knowledge for input into system strategy recommendations
- Know how to present and communicate with stakeholders at all organisational levels
- Able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, leveraging current knowledge and demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation, problem-solving, prioritisation and facilitation skills
- Team player
- Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task
What Our Client Offers
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Full travel reimbursement
- Hybrid working schedule
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team