+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
To expand their team, they are looking for an IT Production Application Engineer to join them and help them grow by finding their future talents for their contact centres across the Netherlands.
Please note, the company has multiple locations and could offer the position in Almere, Flevoland, Rotterdam, South Holland, Tilburg, or North Brabant.
Job Profile for IT Production Application Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Functional configuration and management of all functionalities
- Organise customer configurations in IVR, script, and workgroup optimisation
- Configuration of custom application integrations on the company’s Microsoft-based applications
- Troubleshoot errors in application functionalities
- Innovate and deliver a satisfying user base for internal and external users
- Ensure flexible configuration of all functionalities on a project basis in accordance with the stated functionalities
- Participate in small to medium application development projects
- Maintain contact with a limited number of suppliers
- Document and report your workload and work properly
Candidate Profile for IT Production Application Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experience with Microsoft as an application support expert
- Demonstrated relevant technical knowledge and experience in configuring applications based on a Microsoft platform
- Experience with people and time management
- Customer-oriented with great communication skills
- Focus on functionality requirements, technology, and detailed user behaviour
- Structured personally and professionally
- Excellent analytical skills
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Hybrid working is a possibility
- 25 vacation days per year
- In the event of proven suitability, option for permanent employment
- Opportunities to follow subject-related training and courses to optimise your development
- Coaching and opportunities for personal development
- Dynamic, independent job in an ambitious working atmosphere
- Challenging and varied job, 40 hours a week
- Work alongside a large network of professionals in your field and other fields
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team