+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a full-service digital agency that delivers data-driven solutions to businesses of all sizes all around the world. The agency supports its clients thanks to more than 220 professionals around Europe. They have offices located in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Indonesia and Sweden.
They are expanding rapidly and are currently looking for an IT Sales Director who will take a leading role in the Nordics area. This position is located in the Stockholm office. The successful candidate will be creative, results-oriented and with strong operational skills in sales. Someone who is able to turn the region’s sales opportunities into successful deals.
Job Profile for IT Sales Director (Nordics)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify proficient go-to-market strategies in partnership with the Sales teams throughout Europe and keep them in alignment with the digital vision of the agency
- Run the pre-sales within the Nordic region and provide compelling in-person and/or virtual sales presentations while delivering the full-agency portfolio
- Be responsible for sales, presentations, meetings and revenue generation
- Additional sales to existing customers and accounts (account mining), in collaboration with Business Development Managers and delivery groups
- Nurture leads through the sales cycle, be the primary contact for potential customers/leads to create business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to prepare responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs), proposals and agreements
- Compile a business status report, containing a pipeline & won and lost opportunities in the Nordic market (weekly and monthly)
- Report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
Candidate Profile for IT Sales Director (Nordics)
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role (SaaS sales) in the digital marketing industry
- Strong business development skills and experience in the Nordics region are required
- A proven track record of success in the digital industry and in the world of e-commerce
- Experience with the creation of reports on periodic sales progress
- Familiar with Go-To-Market strategy and sales tools such as Hubspot CRM, LinkedIn and Navigator
- Expert in entrepreneurial sales and willing to take risks
- Strong leadership skills
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in an international and a fast-growing company
- International atmosphere and opportunity for work travel
- Flat culture with the possibility to express and give life to creative ideas
- Chance for long-term development
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team