+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious global leader in the integrated energy and chemical industry, is looking for an IT Security Analyst to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
Job Profile for IT Security Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Develop and maintain a formalised GRC framework, utilising standards-based controls that address business-specific threats
• Assess, prioritise and update existing IT security policies and standards to reflect the compliance framework
• Conduct risk assessments of new IT projects, identify potential technical and process vulnerabilities, recommend compensating controls
• Lead and guide the Third Party Risk Management program to ensure appropriate governance
• Evaluate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the effectiveness of GRC standards and compensating controls in mitigating IT risk
• Interact with Internal Audit and IT teams to ensure continued compliance with corporate IT security policies and standards
• Define GRC framework metrics and key risk indicators, maintain a management dashboard and produce an annual GRC framework compliance report for Executive Management
• Train and support management and employees on GRC programs and requirements
• Work with internal and third party IT security partners to stay current on industry trends, controls and security technologies and services
Candidate Profile for IT Security Analyst
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Management Information Technology (MIS), Engineering, and Mathematics is strongly preferred
• Experience in defining, implementing and maintaining a GRC framework in a diverse business environment
• Hands-on experience in assessing compliance with common standards such as ISO 27001/27002/27005 and IT security risk frameworks such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
• Experience with IT risk modelling
• Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to develop novel risk management solutions
What Our Client Offers
• Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
• Subsidised canteen
• Travel costs reimbursement
• Competitive salary
• 13th month salary
• Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team