Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring an IT Service Desk Support Agent to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
In this role, you will work with the internal clients to identify the most efficient way to address his needs and to proceed accordingly. Beside a broad technical knowledge which is needed to classify the technical side of the request, you should also be able to understand the business impact of the client’s request so that he can evaluate the various options to support the client (resolve root cause vs. offer a workaround) and to guide the client accordingly. To accomplish this, the concierge also needs a good understanding of all processes handled in the Tech Link (IT Help desk).
You will be also responsible for the TechLink’s customer area. This area is not only the room were customers are served, it is an opportunity to educate users using the digital signage systems and the hardware exhibition. Thus the users should feel welcomed and also drop by to get some tips and hints on how to improve their productivity.
Deadline for applications: 20-03-2019, Wednesday at 14:00h.
Job Profile for IT Service Desk Support Agent
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide first line support of employees as Tech Link Service desk
- Distribute hardware requested by employees or new employees
- Take in End of Life hardware or from departing employees
- Stock control
- Provide basic AV support and printer support
- Have basic networking skills including WiFi (broadband) AP setup to advise clients on home network setup
Candidate Profile for IT Service Desk Support Agent
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word) along with good SharePoint skills is highly desired
- The responsibilities are a combination of technique and administration so a good knowledge of both is a plus
- Customer handling skills are a must as dealing with our customers (employees) is a daily occurrence
- Strong communication skills are required
- Some situations can be ambiguous with many things happening at the same time, therefore the role requires someone that can think clearly in these situations
- Willingness to try new experiences in the interest of self-betterment and learning is also a plus
- Be stress resistant, adaptable and patient
- Have customer mindset
- Be extrovert, empathic, adaptable and patient
- Technically oriented
- Keen on learning
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team