+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an internationally-recognised leader in the development of innovative medical devices. With more than 35 years of market experience, their products are available in more than 75 countries.
Currently, they are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their European headquarters in Amersfoort.
Please note: This role is full time in the office and there is no option to work from home
Job Profile for IT Service Desk Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide 1st line IT support for our client’s team members in Europe
- Maintain asset and ticket administration
- Provide technical PC, software, and telecom support
- Deploy, maintain, and support company desktop computers, laptops, (mobile) telephones and other network-attached devices
- Perform printer maintenance and user account management
- Provide user training
- Develop and maintain manuals and documentation
Candidate Profile for IT Service Desk Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- MBO education level, preferably in IT
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in an IT Support role
- Experience with mobile device support and platforms such as IOS and Android
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Outlook, MS- Teams and Azure
- Strong knowledge in ITIL processes
- An MCP or equivalent Certification is preferred
What Our Client Offers
- 27 paid vacation days
- Travel costs reimbursed
- Pension plan
- A hybrid workplace, where you can work partially from home (except for operational vacancies)
- A diverse and international company culture, with over 35 different nationalities
- Opportunities for professional and personal development as we believe in continuous learning
- Onsite gym/group exercise classes and health activities
- Community outreach and volunteer opportunities
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team