Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client is a virtual freight forwarder company aiming of simplifying Freight Forwarding to a degree where everybody – no matter their background – can book freight forwarding services, online and with only a few clicks. They are a vibrant, fast-moving start-up based out of The Hague, with the people and product to spark profound digital transformation, quickly.
Their team is comprised of the best and brightest across fields, from industry experts, to experience designers, to developers. United by a single mind-set – one that encourages creativity, risk-taking, and a “take charge” attitude. They are looking for an IT/Digital Recruiter to join this amazing team.
Job Profile for IT/Digital Recruiter
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand Digital talent (IT, Developers, Designers and Product owners)
- Build the digital talent strategy to support hyper growth
- Identify, attract, and hire IT talent based on strong growth values
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of ‘ready talent’
- Work with the team to maximize Direct Sourcing, Market Mapping, Research, LinkedIn, and other web-based searches to ensure cost effective approach
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, pre-screening, face-to-face interviews, selection and reference checking
- Work with the CTO, People Manager and Recruitment Manager to develop recruitment strategies & contribute to the team
- Ensure delivery of consistent, efficient and effective recruitment services
Candidate Profile for IT/Digital Recruiter
- Fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience working in hyper-growth businesses
- Excellent understanding of a Digital business
- Proven credibility in the Digital (IT & Product) talent space (Specialist/experience in IT recruitment)
- Familiar with Agile mind-set and corresponding methodologies and practices
- Experience in IT positions as well as Designers and Product owners
- Expert in talent search engine optimization (LinkedIn and other platforms), working and testing the latest selection tools on a pool of talent that is special and fast evolving
- Experience in recruiting Java, react-JS, interaction designers and also in Booking, Cool Blue, bol.com, Zalando, Amazon, BCG digital ventures, housing anywhere
- Strong network is an important differentiator
- Agency or Search firm recruiting experience is highly desirable, ideally combined with exposure to an in-house recruiting environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit & proactive attitude
- Influencer and a good communicator with a proven good team work experience
- Analytical result driven mind-set adding to an advanced problem-solving capability and ability to generate a collaborative, progressive work environment, taking ownership
- Passion about building a company and a recruitment machine
- Provide number/results in recruitment
- Valid work permit to work in The Netherlands
What Our Client Offers
- Chance to be part of the most exciting Corporate Start-up disrupting the Freight Forwarding industry with people and technology
- Guarantee that your work will be visible to the top leadership
- Experience in a multicultural, young in spirit, ambitious but also experienced team handling a multinational business
- Opportunity to help to shape the business into a commercial success
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team