Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our established international client is building their new DevOps centre in Rotterdam the Netherlands. Do you want to be part of this exciting and innovative new team as a Java Developer? Our client creates innovative and fail safe solutions for their customers using state-of-the-art methods and tools. We really want to speak with you and tell you in a personal call all about this great position.
Our client has an equal opportunity policy and is currently recruiting from all over the world. They offer a relocation package for both you and your family (when necessary). The DevOps team has a 50/50 gender balance which really enhances the work environment and empowers everyone.
When this position is of interest to you and you match the criteria, please let us know, we will then arrange a telephone interview with you (taking time zones into consideration).
Job Profile for Java Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be part of an agile team that takes care of the entire software lifecycle of innovative applications
- Design and operate the productive environments by using state-of-the-art methods and tools
- Play a key role in architecture and design discussions and inspire team and environment with the new solutions
- Develop the DevOps capabilities continuously
- Thanks to your know-how in modern software architectures and cloud technologies, they create innovative and fail-safe solutions for their customers. Thus, you contribute to making their systems and data secure
Candidate Profile for Java Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. German language skills are an advantage
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college) in computer science, business informatics, or related disciplines is required
- Several years of experience in software development with Java and/or Angular, preferably in IAM environment
- Experienced in using DevOps automation tools for deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Knowledge of ForgeRock Identity and the access management platform is a plus
- Familiar with agile development methodologies and environments (Scrum, SAFe)
- Be inquisitive, communicative, and enthusiastic about new trends and technologies
- Open-minded, solution-oriented, and team-oriented
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- One year fixed term contract with a one month probation period
- 24 paid vacation days plus all Dutch national holidays
- €200 cell phone and internet allowance
- Travel allowance (home to work)
- Full sick pay
- Pension plan (after first 6 months)
- Full relocation package (when applicable)
- 30% Tax ruling (when applicable)
- Arrange work permits (when applicable)
- Modern work environment
- Self-steering teams
- And much more
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team