All you have to do is use our secure online registration tool. There you can create your very own personal profile. We will send you a unique login so you can access it any time. And please pleeeease make sure you let us know when something in your life changes by logging in and updating your CV and/or personal profile.
To connect you with the best opportunities, please keep us posted. We are talking about things like:
- You’ve overhauled your CV so it’s even better
- You moved
- You lost your mobile in the back of a taxi and so had to get a new one (urgh)
- You finally signed up for that further study (go you!)
- You passed your exams
- You got new referees to sing your praises
- Your role changed
- Your employment ended
- You thought about what you expect to be paid and changed your mind
- You decided that you could live and work in Nepal after all. Or perhaps you never want to leave The Hague. Let us know where you are willing to work.
To work in The Netherlands you must have all the necessary paper work in order (residency, work permits, visas etc.). It can be quite a complicated process to navigate. We can support you to make sure you have everything in order.