Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Junior Attorney to join their team in Schiphol.
Are you a recently graduated attorney with a passion for the legal profession and an interest in the commercial in-house counsel profession?
Are you a curious, smart, ambitious and committed team member? Do you look for solutions to make the complex simpler and empower others to do more?
If you are interested to join our client’s Dutch subsidiary legal team, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Junior Attorney
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advise internal business clients on a broad range of legal, business, and transactional issues, including public procurement, intellectual property, data protection, privacy, and security
- Conduct legal research on various topics (e.g., privacy, security, international or local law, and other corporate matters)
- Draft provisions and advise internal clients on various contractual topics (including standard volume licensing contracts and other programmatic offerings)
- Engage with legal colleagues in regional commercial, corporate commercial and products and services groups to identify and share best practices, foster communication and collaboration, and contribute to the broader legal community
- Assist internal business clients with completing or assessing standard/programmatic agreement templates
- Provide internal trainings to internal business clients on a wide range of topics that may arise in the sales and marketing of our client’s products and services, including, for example, with compliance with our client’s policies
Candidate Profile for Junior Attorney
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor of Law or equivalent higher degree in law with excellent academic credentials
- Admitted to Practice Law in the Netherlands
- Curious, smart, ambitious and committed team member; Team player
- Excellent communication, cross-cultural, and interpersonal skills are a must
- Strong team-working and relationship-building ability are required
- Flexible and open attitude to internal client demands is highly desirable
- Combine a hands-on approach with a strategic view is preferred
- Creative mindset; thinks outside the given parameters to see if there is a more effective way to accomplish the task than what is currently being used
- Welcomes learning and growth experiences, and turns hardships or failures into “lessons learned”
- Display drive, energy, and initiative
- Organisational agility is a plus
- Able to manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on facilitating or delivering a solution
- The following experiences would be viewed as a bonus:
- Experience from international settings
- Court clerkship
- Law firm experience
- Experience dealing with public procurement processes, compliance issues, and IT and privacy-related issues is desired
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with a dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team