INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is on the market since 2012 and so far has completed projects in over 20 countries on 3 continents. Their personnel contains more than 60 people working on their projects.
Currently they are looking for a Junior Civil Engineer to join their team in Utrecht.
Job Profile for Junior Civil Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervise the solar installations during the construction phase on-site
- Collaborate with all key parties to ensure the safety and timely completion of each project
- Provide daily site reports to the project manager enabling wider programme management
- Order and control site stock
- Minimise waste and ensure appropriate equipment is readily available to maintain the programme of works
- Make daily inspections and prepare reports
- Ensure that installation work complies with installation guidelines
- Perform regular health and safety inspections and continuously monitor safe work practices
- Prepare an effective mobilisation and preparation of the project site
- Ensure that work is carried out to the best standards
- Monitor and report progress, including budgeting and cash flow projections
- Perform an effective practical completion of installations, including witnessing the testing of systems by installers
- Conduct daily safety briefings
Candidate Profile for Junior Civil Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the renewable energy sector
- Experience in the implementation of solar installations
- Supervisory experience in a construction industry environment
- Good knowledge of various construction documents, especially Risk Assessments, Method Statements and project fault list management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Full driving licence
- Able to work away from home when required
What Our Client Offers
- Work in an experienced, international team of professionals
- Participation in interesting international projects
- An organisational culture that encourages collaboration and mutual respect
- 20 vacation days
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team