+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a world leader in process heating systems, is currently experiencing rapid growth due to global expansion. They are looking for a Junior Estimating Engineer to join their team in Pijnacker to provide technical and conceptual support to the sales organisation.
This position offers a great learning place where mentoring and professional growth are encouraged.
Job Profile for Junior Estimating Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create cost estimations, competitive proposals, and revisions according to customer needs and requests
- Perform technical clarifications and follow up on proposals for the sales channels and direct customers
- Enter and update all estimation, quotation and project data in ERP Dynamics AX 2012 system and Dynamics
- Answer technical inquiries of customers and collaborate with them to find innovative solutions
- Provide technical back-office support for the outside sales teams
- Maintain files and accurately document all data
- Read and understand heat tracing designs
Candidate Profile for Junior Estimating Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- A completed MBO4 (+) course in Engineering
- Preferably a technical education in Electrical, Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Willing to learn with a positive and dedicated attitude
- Good at multi-tasking and working on multiple projects and activities that are in various stages simultaneously
- Able to handle both internal and customer demands by prioritising activities
- Capable of interacting with people of various educational and cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge of MS Office
What Our Client Offers
- Innovative and dynamic organisation with unique electrical heating technology
- International company where your region of focus will be EMEA
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Hybrid working options
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement
- 31 vacation days
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team