Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Are you willing and able to run 110 km per hour alongside us whilst providing excellent support to your employees and stakeholders? Are you a confident, outgoing, team-oriented professional who thrives on challenges and is flexible and able to keep and balance multiple plates in the air at any given time?
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly, and a people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for to join our team in The Hague.
It is a competitive market, fast moving and ever changing and therefore we also need to grow and adapt. Expanding our team is necessary but also exciting. We have two offices, one in The Hague and one in Amsterdam, backed by a strong 30+ year reputation, you are joining an established, growing, professional, multilingual, multinational team. This role is based in the Hague office within the shared service centre supporting both internal and external HR both locally and internationally.
If you are looking for a family-style organisation where you can come to work and rock, then apply now!
Job Profile for Junior HR Business Partner
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with HR consultancy/client projects within our HR Services division – ranging from research, to operational, to project work (for example a policy review or creation, making a new employment contract template, benchmarking, providing advice, managing a redundancy or conflict, etc.)
- Drafting documents or reports
- Providing HR consultancy support to our 3 HR Pillars: Internal (Corporate) HR, Contractors (uitzendkrachten) and HR Services (Projects)
- Stakeholder management
- Managing and creating HR documentation and personnel files, accurate data entry, always complying with GDPR regulations
- Managing the HR inbox and telephone and answering questions in a timely manner
- Managing Arbo (company doctor) and illness registration and overviews
- Managing leave overviews and proper leave administration
- Creating HR reports and analysing HR statistics
- Creating and issuing amendment letters and contracts
- Preparing and sending out HR communications internally and externally both recurring and adhoc
- Preparing and issuing letters of reference
- Preparing IND/UWV documentation or applications
- Providing HR administration support to our 3 HR Pillars: Internal (Corporate) HR, Contractors (uitzendkrachten) and HR Services (Projects)
- Liaise with our recruitment team regarding new starters and on boarding’s
- Rate calculations
- Create and issue contracts
- Manage face to face on boarding’s
- Create and issue client contracts
- Complete face to face and over the phone HR check-ins with contractors and clients
- Reference checks
- Managing Pre-identified candidate process for clients
- Coordinating and attending in house interviews when required
Candidate Profile for Junior HR Business Partner
Ideally you have a few years local Netherlands HR experience under your belt and speak Dutch. In addition you have previous customer service, recruitment, sales or finance experience enabling you to smoothly transition into a shared service centre and working approach. Experience with ADP ihcm is an advantage.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with a high level of Dutch
- Minimum 2 years or maximum 5 years of HR related experience
- Super Word, Excel and typing skills
- Proactive self-motivator
- Good planning and coordination and prioritization skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s
- No nonsense attitude
- Willing and able to go the extra mile when needed
- An entrepreneurial mindset – room for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to successfully multitask and work in a dynamic and ever changing environment
What Blue Lynx Offers
- 32-40 hours per week
- Working directly with the HR Manager, CFO and shared service center support team as well as indirectly with the greater Blue Lynx Team
- Mobile phone
- Pension allowance
- 8% vacation money
- 25 days paid holiday (FTE)
- Work to home travel costs fully reimbursed
- Lots of social activities –company lunches, team birthdays, BBQ’s, etc.
- Quarterly company general meeting
- Yearly appraisal
- Yearly team charity event – CSR Day – NL Doet
- Flat hierarchy
- International work environment with a great close friendly group of people
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team