Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to work in a great team that truly is a TEAM? Do you want to work in an innovative global organisation with partner in over 40 countries? Then this is the job for you. Our client is the leading manufacturer in the field of technically sophisticated water mist firefighting equipment. Within this organisation everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted. They are looking for a new team member to join them in the function of Junior Project Manager working from their Amsterdam office. Please contact us today, we are excited to talk to you about this great opportunity.
Job Profile for Junior Project Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as a local contact person for the client and other parties involved
- Be responsible for meeting deadlines, resources and site budgets
- Monitor compliance with contractual, project-related specifications and quality assurance guidelines
- Coordinate with subcontractors and other parties
- Be responsible for implementation of the current project-related construction site documentation
- Lead construction site teams
Candidate Profile for Junior Project Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Completed training as an engineer, master craftsman or technician is required
- Have 1-3 years of work experience in the independent commercial and technical project management
- Knowledge in the field of plant construction and / or infrastructure projects is desired
What Our Client Offers
- Career development and experience within an international and multilingual company
- A competitive salary based on your experience as well as other top benefits
- 25 days vacations per year
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed by public transport/.19cents by car
- Two get togethers in a year- Summer party and Christmas party
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team