All categoriesSales

Key Account Manager – Automotive LED Sales – English

By August 9, 2020 No Comments


Ref. Number:
Contract info:
English (Fluent)
Depends on experience
Start date:
1 year with view to extension
Yasen Yanev
+31 (0)70 3117822


Our client is the number one LED (Light Emitting Diodes) manufacturer in the world with the largest market share among other high brightness LED manufacturers and also an annual turnover of approximately €3 billion. They have locations worldwide with around 9,000 employees globally.

Would you like to enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted?

If this role of Key Account Manager sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate, and apply today.

Job Profile for Key Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:

  • International industrial sales of LED products
  • Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics
  • Strategically identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business
  • Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results
  • Be responsible for market research, sales forecast/planning and data maintenance
  • Full administration related to the job. e.g. sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of the account’s receivables
  • Report to top management in Europe and/or our client’s corporate HQ
  • This position requires travelling in and around Europe at approx. 30%-40% or more of the time

Candidate Profile for Key Account Manager

  • Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of French is a huge plus
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution is strongly preferred
  • 5 years of commercial industry experience in the automotive electronics industry is strongly required
  • Strong oral, written and technical communication skills are a must
  • Be able to establish a good relationship with international customers and with colleagues
  • Team player
  • High flexibility and self-starter
  • Naturally calm and patient with an energetic nature
  • Technical oriented, ability to discuss products and developments with clients
  • Preferably experienced in the LED industry
  • Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
  • Proficient computer skills in MS Office
  • Think of the expertise of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
  • Be able to manage multiple accounts
  • Ability to sell on value instead of price alone
  • Accept responsibility and be accountable for achieving sales targets
  • Have high energy and passion towards achieving sales objectives through solving customers’ needs
  • Great interpersonal skills are required to work efficiently and effectively with co-workers, supervisors and outside customers
  • Ability to cultivate sustained relationships with key employees of targeted customers at all appropriate levels
  • Be able to use reason and logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
  • Great attention to details and able to gather comprehensive information on customer needs and competition
  • Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
  • Capacity to present, persuade, negotiate, and close business

What Our Client Offers

  • Bonus scheme
  • Premium Pension Plan (75% of the premium is paid by the company and the remaining 25% by the employee). The premiums for the partner’s pension and orphan’s pension will be 100%
  • Collective Health Insurance (50% of the premium is paid by the company and the remaining 50% by the employee)
  • 25 days paid holidays
  • 12 ATV days
  • Flexible working hours
  • Overtime compensation
  • Travel allowance (maximum €300 net per month)
  • Daily allowance during business trips
  • Laptop
  • Mobile
  • Bicycle plan


Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team