+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 500 largest privately listed companies. They are reducing the carbon footprint, driving sustainability, and creating savings by providing everything from PV Panels, Inverters, and Solar Storage options to racking, components, and all electrical needs.
The company is rapidly expanding and is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Freising. They are looking for performance-driven professionals to fit within the dynamic and quickly-changing environment. For this role, they also offer an excellent bonus scheme on top of the base salary.
The Sales Manager will manage key accounts, develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with customers and oversee sales. As a Sales Account Manager will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Job Profile for Key Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Play an integral role in new business strategies and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales KPI
- A strong focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business to maximise sales and constant growth
- Maintain regular customer contact with prospects and customer contacts
- Enter, track and update leads and prospects on a daily basis CRM software Netsuite
- Assist in the development of sales forecasting, revenue and closing strategy and other goals for assigned geographical target market area
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales
- Develop and execute short and long-range market strategies and goals with customers
- Identify prospect/customer need
Candidate Profile for Key Account Manager
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar (preferred but not essential)
- 2 years minimum in a similar role within the retail or wholesale industry
- Proven experience managing key accounts and demonstrated experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong understanding of the steps of the sale and how to implement them to maximise sales and customer retention
- Able to build strong relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent negotiation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Solar industry (preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (word, excel), G Suite (Google Drive, G-mail, G-Calendar), experience using the dropbox
- Experience in Oracle Net Suite (preferred)
- Driver’s licence
What Our Client Offers
- Hybrid work model
- Bonus scheme
- International environment
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Leased Car (MG EV)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity to work in a sustainability-oriented environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team