Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a leading boutique investment overseer dedicated to securing a sustainable future, is now hiring a Know Your Customer Officer for their office in The Hague.
The company is a young, ambitious and international organisation with a mission to contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation in emerging markets, as well as poverty reduction.
The Know Your Customer (KYC) Officer is responsible for the operations and interactions, internally and externally, related to the company's first line KYC activities.
Job Profile for Know Your Customer Officer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute company’s KYC program for new and existing investors and counterparties; identification by collecting, processing detailed client information and documentation required for onboarding purposes
- Risk assessment of each investor/counterparty, including research in ownership and management structure
- Direct contact with the investors/counterparties to collect necessary information and discuss the process and timelines
- Perform check ins; screening for sanctions, politically exposed persons, adverse media, involvement in anti-money laundering, bribe and fraud
- Maintenance of investor/counterparty records, including monitoring and periodic reviews
- Provide training internally to ensure awareness and proper application of policies
- Support the team with preparation of minutes for various committee meetings
Candidate Profile for Know Your Customer Officer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Have relevant first line Know Your Customer /Anti-Money Laundering experience within a financial institution or fund management company
- Attention to detail is a must
- Positive 'can do' attitude and be able to deal with a changing environment
- Verbal and written communication skills at all levels are a must
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently as required
- Accuracy, devotion to quality, performing under pressure, planning, cooperation, integrity, stress resistance and service-oriented mindset are key core skills
What Our Client Offers
- Profit share scheme
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team