Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team in Coevorden.
Job Profile for Laboratory Technician
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct laboratory cement slurry testing for well cementing in the oil / gas / geothermal industry as per international standards and internal standard work instructions
- Testing in the laboratory with:
- API RP 10B – Recommended Practice for Testing Well Cements
- API SPEC 10A – Cements and Materials for Well Cementing
Candidate Profile for Laboratory Technician
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken, Dutch is a plus
- MBO level or similar level is a minimum
- Have experience working with laboratory testing, especially in oilfield – can be both for drilling fluids (mud) or cement slurries as well
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team