+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a successful, dynamic technology business operating in the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join their team in Almere.
Working closely with other QA engineers, system architects and developers in the Netherlands, Israel and Romania, the Lead QA Engineer leads all technical activities concerning automated testing. The Lead QA Engineer will have full project and solution responsibility – from the design phase until the software is ready to be handed over as a general release.
Job Profile for Lead QA Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build and maintain automated test environments for the client’s products
- Test web applications, combined with back-end integration testing
- Write automated test plans and create, maintain and execute test cases
Candidate Profile for Lead QA Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 4 years of work experience as a QA engineer
- Minimum 2-year hands-on experience with test automation and the testing of web applications
- Working knowledge of setting up test environments and test data to execute test cases
- Proven ability to define test strategies: identify what needs to be tested, when, how – and the corresponding risks
- Experience in setting up test frameworks and in non-functional testing (performance and security)
- Knowledge in Python and API testing
- Confident user of Microsoft technologies
- Proficiency in testing cloud-based solutions
- Deep expertise in Selenium or equivalent software
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and quick learner
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to guide and lead others
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- 24 vacation days
- Opportunity to work for a highly-innovative company and a leader in its industry
- A chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team