+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an independent leading global provider of trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services, serving mainly corporate but also high-net-worth clients. With an international network of more than 40 offices in over 30 countries, they aim to promote environmental consciousness and contribute positively to the communities in which they are active.
They are now looking for a Legal Assistant who will be working with the Legal & Corporate Services team in their office in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Legal Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Organise the incorporation of companies (i.e. communication with banks, notaries, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
- Notarise/Legalise/Authenticate documents with various notaries
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of procedures, and notarial deeds (increase/decrease of share capital, dissolution, liquidation, etc.)
- Work passes related matters, applications for work passes and appeals
- File annual accounts with the Register of Commerce and Companies
- Ensure that office automation is carried out continuously
- Manage petty cash, enter expenditure data into Excel and send the Excel spreadsheet to the Internal Accounting Department / Accounting Officer (maintain quarterly overviews of petty cash expenditures)
- Organise, coordinate and assist in the smooth operation of seminars
- Help with special projects (e.g. data entry, mailings, decorating offices for employees’ birthdays and holidays, etc.).
- Handle incoming phone calls, couriers, post and e-mail messages
- Provide administrative support to all the employees and arrange Visa applications for business trips
- Plan, organise and schedule meetings for the management and staff (with clients, intermediaries, legal counsel, and notaries)
- Manage and update internal and shareholders’ databases and take minutes of meetings
- Label, scan and file all correspondence and documents up to date e.g. cards, bank statements, invoices, receipts, and other records of client companies that are not being handled by the Account Manager and/or other assistants
Candidate Profile for Legal Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Higher Education (law, economics, and/or experience in a similar role) is required
- Dynamic, proactive, highly organised and detail-oriented
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the established filing system with strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office software (Word and Excel) and computer skills
What Our Client Offers
- Travel allowance up to €250
- 25 days of holiday
- Pension contribution
- 13th-month salary
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team