+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for a Legal Business Assistant to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
As a Legal Business Assistant, you will support the Chief Legal Counsel and the wider legal team. The successful candidate will be positive, proactive and efficient.
Job Profile for Legal Business Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate travel logistics for the Chief Counsel and other attorneys
- Diary management for the Chief Counsel
- Arrange meetings, events and logistics
- Complete expense reports, compose and prepare correspondence
- Handle telephone/email/enquiries
- Maintain records and files
- Develop and maintain an effective filing system for legal correspondence, filings, reports, opinions, advice, and other legal documents
- Assist with preparation of Board materials and Board meeting logistics
- Issue and handle corporate and governmental filings
- Process External Counsel invoices
- Perform other administrative miscellaneous duties related to the Law Department
Candidate Profile for Legal Business Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Good standard of education
- Minimum of 5 years of recent and related experience within an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent standard of professional conduct and discretion
- Detail-orientated, culturally sensitive, flexible and driven
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
- 25 holidays per annum, in addition to having every second Friday off (company policy)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team