Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, one of the world's foremost leadership advisory consulting firms, is now hiring a Legal Counsel to be based in their office in Amsterdam.
The firm has 56 offices located in strategic markets in all major cities throughout the world. Members of the Legal Department are located in Amsterdam, Chicago, Shanghai and Dublin and they support all offices worldwide. The Legal Counsel is responsible for providing contract reviews, counsel to and collaborate with executives and management, business negotiations, and research.
Job Profile for Legal Counsel
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide support through research, analysis, client and vendor contracts review, client negotiations, internal policies updates, drafting corporate documentation
- Communicate with outside counsel within diverse areas of law such as commercial contracts, employment, privacy, corporate, and tax matters
- Liaise internally and with client companies to negotiate and finalise agreements. Due to the international focus of the legal department, only a small portion of the work is in Irish law
Candidate Profile for Legal Counsel
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Italian is highly preferable
- Must be a qualified lawyer or have a Masters in Law degree
- Have at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in a professional setting with a business focus
- Knowledge of legal German is desired
- Experience with data protection laws is preferred
- Professional demeanour and ability to work and communicate at all levels within the organization
- Able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Act as a team player with ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills based on the pragmatic business situation is highly desired
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- Free in-house lunches
- To become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team