+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost executive search and leadership advisory consulting firms, is now looking for a Legal Counsel to join their office in Amsterdam.
The firm has 56 offices located in strategic markets in all major cities throughout the world. Members of the Legal Department are located in Amsterdam, Chicago, Shanghai and Dublin. They support all offices worldwide.
The Legal Counsel is responsible for providing contract reviews, advising and collaborating with executives and management, negotiating with businesses and doing research. Data privacy protection is recurrent in daily business.
Job Profile for Legal Counsel
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver timely and high-quality legal advice to the business in a practical and commercially focused way
- Offer advice on all matters concerning reducing risk, resolving issues and maximising the opportunity for the business to deliver on its goals
- Inform Executive members about new laws, existing laws and legal rights that would impact the functionality of the business
- Craft and review the legal strategy in response to any litigation
- Help with the creation and implementation of legal policies and protocols
- Provide support and advice to Human Resources personnel on the handling of various employment-related issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (external counsel, etc.) and create relations of trust
- Practice regular compliance monitoring
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Report to the General Counsel of EMEA and LATAM
Candidate Profile for Legal Counsel
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Qualified lawyer, a Master’s in Law is required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a legal department in the professional service sector with a business focus
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Sound judgement and excellent problem-solving skills
- An interest and experience in data protection, privacy laws and regulations
- Professional demeanour and ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation including senior management
- Able to work independently and prioritise workloads
- Team player with the ability to work on their initiative
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team