Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Licensing Specialist to be based in Schiphol area.
Job Profile for Licensing Support Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- 50% prepare and supervise contracts for further processing; (divided into 20% supervise Business Operation and 30% compile contract documents)
- 30% edit and further development of contracts based on feedback
- 20% interaction with Licensing Sales over process
- Support the AM and Licensing Sales Specialists in the negotiation process with the customer
- Responsible for the translation of the opportunity at the customer to an appropriate license / contract proposal
- Interacting with both the account teams and the LSS
- Keep the license knowledge up to date
- Monitor the contract pipeline and the set quality requirements
- Monitor the processing of our contracts by the Operations Center in Ireland
- Work closely with the Enterprise Commercial Account teams and the Licensing team
Candidate Profile for Licensing Support Specialist
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work on Enterprise level client and be involved with Enterprise level deals
- Ambition to become an industry expert within Cloud / Licensing
- Capability to set clear priorities, act in a timely manner on relevant opportunities and choose an unambiguous planning approach
- Able to develop long-term cooperation with the EPG employees in which the candidate shows an excellent picture of the opportunities with clients and can translate this into clear proposals so that mutual trust is built up
- Proactive attitude adding to thoughtful, structured, self-starting and communicative skills
What Our Client Offers
- Travel pay
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team