+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 5 pharmaceutical manufacturing companies with an extensive client portfolio worldwide.
They are currently expanding their team in the Netherlands and are looking for a Line Operator for their development centre in Bladel.
Job Profile for Line Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare liquid pharmaceutical and cosmetic products based on a preparation protocol strictly adhering to GMP and safety regulations
- Check the product quality by analysing samples at fixed times
- Record deviations and look for the cause solution
- Identify possible bottlenecks
- Initiate and implement process improvements
Candidate Profile for Line Operator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- MBO or higher in Manufacturing/ Engineering
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience in mass production
- Experience working with strict safety and quality standards
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (yellow belt) and process optimisation is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- 27 vacation days + 10 (ADV) days
- Shift allowance
- Bonus opportunity up to €750 gross per year
- Travel reimbursement of up to €299 net per month
- Pension insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team