+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them. They are the largest group of web hosting companies in the Netherlands, working with many recognisable brands, and operating in over 17 European countries.
Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programs, cutting through competition barriers.
For their team in Ede, they are looking to hire a Linux Engineer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering custom setups to our customers. Some of these are single server setups, but most are cluster setups.
Job Profile for Linux Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set up and deliver new servers to the customer, carry out regular maintenance and resolve incidents
- Work together with the first line support team to help clients use their machines
- Use a range of tools including Bacula backup, Icinga2 monitoring, Puppet configuration management, Haproxy, Keepalived, MySQL master/master
Candidate Profile for Linux Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is advantageous
- HBO level IT education or equivalent
- Couple of years of experience in managing Linux servers, preferably with Apache and/or Nginx
- Experience with a configuration management system such as Puppet, Salt or Ansible
- Familiar with shell scripting
- Work with complex systems and keep them organised
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ days of paid annual leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance and home office allowance
- Training and certifications funding up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team