+31 (0)70 338 4425
Our client is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are looking for a Localisation Project Manager, Marketing to join their team in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Localisation Project Manager, Marketing
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Localisation Project Managers in your vertical at a title-level
- Ensure timely project setup in the company’s tools and validate work orders in the various systems
- Assign localisation tasks to external partners as prescribed by the Project Manager
- Oversee status and completion of assets and inform internal and cross-functional stakeholders as required
- Escalate issues to the relevant teams to ensure that your slate of titles progresses in a timely manner
- Share operational insights that could potentially be automated or enhanced to further alleviate manual efforts
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned
Candidate Profile for Localisation Project Manager, Marketing
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another EMEA language is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience within Content Localisation and/or Marketing Localisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven success in coordinating multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Great written and verbal communication skills
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team