+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams, is looking for a Localisation Specialist to join their team in Amsterdam.
This role will give you the opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a constantly growing company, where people are both hard-working as well as fun and supportive.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Localisation Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage assigned localisation projects from project initiation to completion
- Work closely with external language vendors to ensure on-time, high-quality translation delivery
- Maintain complex localisation schedules and effectively manage concurrent deadline-driven tasks
- Create, track, adhere and report on project budgets
- Maintain clear and consistent project status reporting for team members and stakeholders
- Work closely with the team members and stakeholders across various locations and time zones to drive projects to successful completion
- Adhere to established localisation standards, systems and best practices
- Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner
- Contribute to the continued improvement and streamlining of workflows in collaboration with the Marketing Localisation team members
Candidate Profile for Localisation Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in 2 or more languages is considered an asset
- Have a degree in Translation/Interpreting, Language, Linguistics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management, preferably in multi-language programs in a role with multiple components and stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a translation and localisation role
- Have experience with translation management and content management systems
- Have experience with cloud-based translation management platforms and language quality management
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is highly preferred
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused and able to multitask
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments
- Skilled communicator – you seek first to understand, but have the facts to back your point of view and don’t mind explaining it
- A team player with a team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Tech-savvy with a drive for continued learning
- Enthusiastic – you love what you do and you will find ways to elevate the team’s impact as well as your team mates’ in all aspects of life
What Our Client Offers
- Travel expenses reimbursed up to € 200 per month
- An industrial office with great, hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International and fun working environment
- 25 paid holidays
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team