INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a company specialising in delivering high-quality logistics and marine services to global customers. Their customers are global ship owners, ship managers, ship suppliers, etc.
They are currently looking for a Logistics Operator to join their team in The Hague.
In this role, you will be part of a team of Operators responsible for a pool of customers. You will need to handle all their logistics requirements as described in the responsibilities below.
Job Profile for Logistics Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle operationally certain appointed customers
- Provide quotations to customers, having as guidance the tariff and cost provided in the platform or on the spot from the supplier
- Check daily the process of the shipments and create a final cost overview upon the finalisation of the shipment
- Calculate the cost from the supplier after the finalisation of the shipment, and put the file into the designated section for further invoicing and checking from the Team Leader
- Discuss with the Team Leader any irregularities in the handling of the shipments (stock, loading planning, general process, costing), and ensure a high standard of customer service
- Discuss any irregularities in the suppliers’ service level and cost performance with the Team Leader
- Reply to clarification on customer’s operational matters or address any issue to the Team Leader for extra attention on handling
Candidate Profile for Logistics Operator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience within the marine logistics practice
- Attention to detail
- Plan, analyse and resolve conflicts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including collaboration with people at all levels
- Must be high energy, pro-active, initiative, flexible with hands-on attitude
- Able to work as a team member
- Able to cope with working in a fast-paced international environment
What Our Client Offers
- 24 vacation days
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Medical Insurance contribution
- A dynamic and international team
- Opportunity to develop
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team