+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an established company producing fresh-cut fruits for retailers across Europe. More recently their business has expanded into fresh juices and other fresh fruit-based products.
They are now looking for a Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
Main tasks include forecasting, planning, and monitoring production on sites for the customers that are serviced via Amsterdam Airport and coordination of daily inbound deliveries and outbound shipments to customers, as well as supporting tasks for these activities.
Job Profile for Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily order and production forecast for clients
- Weekly transport forecast from airport to customers
- Monitor and adapt to daily inbound deliveries and discrepancies
- Control ground handling partners in making inbound shipments ready for collection
- Assure framework (stock levels, instructions, etc.) are sufficient for all customers
- Supervise hauliers and external partners to assure correct and timely delivery of orders
- Forecast for promotions and special events
- Administrative activities, support sales and logistics for the customers supplied via Amsterdam
- Develop relations with relevant colleagues at sites and head office
Candidate Profile for Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator
- Must be advanced in Dutch and fluent in English, both written and spoken
- MBO Logistics or similar or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the field is an advantage
- Able to keep an overview in stressful situations
- Eye for detail, desire to stay on top of business
- Accurate, punctual, and capable to work under pressure
- Able to assess consequences down- and upstream depending on decisions taken
- Responsible, decision-maker and self-starter
- Planning and time management
- Experience in Excel
- Extrovert and inquisitive personality
What Our Client Offers
- 33 vacation days including Bank Holidays
- Pension benefits
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile
- Initial training is provided
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team