+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client’s mission is to empower people, build community and bring the world closer together. Through apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects people worldwide and gives them ways to share what matters the most to them.
Currently they are looking for a Machine Operator to join their expanding team in Eindhoven. The Machine Operator will handle contractor assignments to carry out the 3D printing processes along with preparation and post-work. The role will also involve the manufacturing of 3D-printed lenses.
Please Note: This role operates in three shifts: 07:00 – 15:00; 15:00 – 23:00; 23:00 – 07:00
Job Profile for Machine Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Inspect workpieces for defects, and measure workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences
- Set up and operate machines such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic workpieces
- Position, adjust, and secure stock material or workpieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists
- Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools
- Change worn machine accessories, such as cutting tools and brushes, using hand tools
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines and notify supervisors when major service is required
- Start machines and turn handwheels or valves to engage feeding, cooling, and lubricating mechanisms
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs
Candidate Profile for Machine Operator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- High school diploma or General Educational Development is required
- 0-2 years related experience is required
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Basic ability to read blueprints
- Basic knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum
- Pension Plan
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience in an international company
- Every day brings something new and challenges you to think outside the box and initiate change
- A dynamic working environment in a technologically advanced office
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team