Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join their team in Coevorden.
In this role, you will be part of a team providing maintenance assistance and forklift truck duties.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic candidate to join our client’s team where dedication and motivation are really important.
Job Profile for Maintenance Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Forklift truck duties
- Carry out handy man duties
- Execute tasks where you are not afraid to get your hands dirty
Candidate Profile for Maintenance Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Friendly, cheery and energetic personality
- Must have a forklift truck license and forklift experience
- Able to carry out light industrial work
- Experience with carrying out handy man duties is required
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Likes to work under supervision and will get guidance within your job
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
- Working hours: 08:00-17:00, 40 hrs/week
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team