Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for an Maintenance Mechanic to join their team in IJmuiden.
Note that while a mechanic who can go offshore is preferable, this is not always necessary – a truck mechanics who do not wish to work offshore are welcome to.
Job Profile for Maintenance Mechanic
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintenance and repair of field assets and equipment, both in the base and offshore / on land well-sites when required
- Work on trucks and offshore units, as well as on other smaller equipment (generators, convertors)
- Responsible for 30-40% office administrative tasks (administering licences, orders, making plans for maintenance in remote locations) and 60-70% mechanical work on assets
- A support network of mechanical and electrical staff is available in the UK, and comprehensive documentation is available for the majority of equipment. On-the-job and formal (classroom) training will be provided as required, based on the profile of the individual
Candidate Profile for Maintenance Mechanic
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- 5+ years of experience as a mechanic
- Be time-served mechanic
- Provide routine maintenance and minor overhaul of the below items:
- Diesel engines
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team